按照国家标准 GB 19083-2010《医用防护口罩技术要求》，医用防护口罩的重要性能包括过滤效率、密合性、液体阻隔性能、舒适性、卫生性、生物安全性测试等。
(1) 过滤效率：在空气流量（85±2）L/min 条件下，对空气动力学中值直径（0.24±0.06）μm 氯化钠气溶胶的过滤效率不低于 95%，。
Medical protective mask refers to a self-priming filter type dust-proof medical protective article that can filter particles in the air, prevent the spread of some respiratory infectious microorganisms, and block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc
Medical protective mask is a mask made of one or more fabrics that can isolate virus aerosol, virus containing liquid, etc. Under the respiratory airflow, it still has a barrier effect on virus aerosol and virus containing liquid. When removed, the outer surface of the mask does not contact the human body. It can filter particles in the air and block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc. The use of medical masks includes tightness test, training, model selection, medical treatment and maintenance
The medical protective mask is composed of a mask surface and a tension belt, wherein the mask surface is divided into inner, middle and outer layers, the inner layer is ordinary sanitary gauze or non-woven fabric, the middle layer is single-layer or multi-layer ultra-fine polypropylene fiber melt blown material layer, and the outer layer is non-woven fabric or ultra-thin polypropylene melt blown material layer. The high-efficiency medical protective mask has strong hydrophobicity and air permeability, has remarkable filtering effect on micro virus aerosol or harmful micro dust, and has good overall filtering effect. The medical protective mask has a good fit with the wearer's face. It can filter particles in the air and block pollutants such as droplets, blood, body fluids and secretions. The filtration efficiency of non oily particles can reach more than 95%. It is a commonly used personal protective article to deal with airborne diseases.
Medical protective mask is a good protective appliance. It is recommended to wear it when there is serious environmental pollution or sudden medical infectious diseases (such as respiratory infectious diseases) to prevent the transmission of viruses from patients or the environment to users
According to the national standard GB 19083-2010 technical requirements for medical protective masks, the important properties of medical protective masks include filtration efficiency, tightness, liquid barrier performance, comfort, hygiene, biosafety test, etc.
Including non oily particle filtration efficiency and air flow resistance.
(1) Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (85 ± 2) l / min, the median diameter of Aerodynamics (0.24 ± 0.06) μ M the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol shall not be less than 95%,.
(2) Tightness: the total fit factor of the mask shall not be less than 100
Wearing method of head mask
(1) Gently pinch the nose clip and put the mask on the face to ensure that it can cover the nose and mouth.
(2) The upper elastic band is fastened on the head to prevent air from entering.
(3) The lower elastic band is tied to the neck and fastened.
(4) Be sure to fully open the mask to minimize the number of layers used during breathing.
Wearing method of ear hanging mask
(1) Put your hands through the ear band, put the nose clip on the upper part, and wear the mask on your nose and mouth
(2) The ear band should be placed at the root of the ear and unfolded from head to foot to fully unfold the folds of the mask, which helps to cover the face to the greatest extent and minimize the number of layers required for breathing.
(3) Gently pinch the nose clip to prevent air from entering.